CFO Multisite Business
Our client is a well-respected privately very fast growing multi-site business and they are seeking an analytical and innovative CFO to head up their finance function and lead their finance team in partnership with the COO. This highly successful business operates a number of sites and they continue to grow year after year, expanding their operations around the UK.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an exciting niche sector organisation, taking full responsibility for all financial processes, building and managing the finance function, recruitment of further team members, compliance, risk analysis and overseeing the presentation of reports to the board. You will also be working alongside the rest of senior executive team to formulate and strategize continued growth of the business.
- Be prepared to investigate, analyse, and interpret all of the company's vital information in order to inform long term strategic decision making and planning.
- Have prior experience sorting out systems and processes to professionalise the finance function and team is a must.
- Understanding of the major responsibilities that come with overseeing all financial aspects of the business.
- Have the ability to have strategic focus on delivering shareholder value.
- Implement robust working capital controls and detailed cash flows.
- Have the ability to work in a very fast paced environment, has strong leadership and strategic skills to ensure a hands on successful approach.
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA) preferably Chartered.
- Have experience of working within a fast paced multisite and/or property development businesses.
- Either been a CFO in an autonomous business or a divisional FD/Group FC in a larger organisation and looking to make a step up in their career (on the upward trajectory).
- Have had experience of growing a multisite business by growth and scaling up for value creation.
- Need to have strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
We are ideally seeking people who are able to start immediately or at short notice.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.