Group Financial Reporting Project
Partner Financial are working with a world leading Technology business to source an expert for a Group Financial Reporting Project for 9 months on a fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will support the business on a range of ‘special projects’ over the next few months.
- Responsible for completing all subsidiary accounts for 2019;
- Preparation of financial information and ad hoc support for ‘special projects;
- Preparation of 2020 IFRS financial accounts for the group;
- Assisting the Group FC and Director of Accounting with technical accounting projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrable, recent, post-qualified, statutory accounting preparation experience under IFRS in a UK plc;
- Previous experience gained in a Big 4 or Top 10 Audit firm is highly desirable;
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of IFRS;
- Confident and comfortable at engaging collaboratively at all levels;
- Hardworking and committed with experience of delivering high profile work and projects to pressurised deadlines;
- Immediately available to interview and commence the project.
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.