UK Financial Controller
4 days left
A FTSE 250 International Tech business is looking for a Financial Controller to run the UK entity for them as they continue to grow.
You will be leading all financial matters for the UK entity with a finance team reporting into you. The role reports into the Head of Finance that is based in Europe.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare statutory financial statements, tax reports and provide customer solutions to current issues such as accounting, Income Tax and VAT.
- Prepare monthly fin package with full analysis of the expenses.
- Prepare yearly budget with coordination of all relevant departments.
- Work with employees, customers, suppliers, Bank, tax authorities, attorney, accountant and external auditor.
- Responsible for all audit and accounting issues in the UK companies (5-8 companies ).
- Responsible for the payroll of over 300 employees.
- Review all payments files and PO.
- Submit weekly and monthly reports to corporate.
- Follow and comply with Finance policy and procedure.
- Manage the local accounting team ( 2-5 employees ) including 2 finance controller in the UK that are dedicated to specific products.
- Reporting to Head of Finance.
They are looking for someone that is Big6 qualified, with ideally 3-10 years post qualification experience. You will have been a Financial Controller or Reporting Manager before and managed a team.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing tech business with potential to progress.
Apply for UK Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly