Holiday Park Group Finance Director
VACANCY - Holiday Park Group Finance Director - Home based (Preferably London)
This privately-owned company with a passionate team and over 100 years collective experience of working, running and supporting owners on family holiday parks are now seeking a Finance Director keen to join their expanding British Holiday Park group.
The successful Finance Director will be working broadly across the organisation partnering with the group's MD's to help tie together a view of the finances in order to inform and create strategy as the group expands.
We are looking for a candidate who is ACA / ACCA /CIMA qualified and preferably has an extensive background in multisite Leisure or Holiday Parks.
As #FinanceDirector your key duties will include:
- Managing the financial department in day to day operations
- Financial accounting
- Financial reporting
- Financial planning (forecasts and budgets)
- Tax compliance
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Attending and participate in company leadership team meetings
- Preparing quarterly vat returns and other statutory returns
- Enhancing the internal control environment
- Preparation of consolidated and departmental annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
This really is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business with a committed team, fantastic leadership and an up and coming new brand that you can be truly proud to work for so to find out more, please get in touch by calling Milly on (phone number removed) or dropping me a confidential message!
FEEL FREE TO SHARE