Cobalt are working with a London based, boutique, residential real estate developer to find a Financial Director.
This role will work closely with the senior leadership team. The successful Candidate will take full responsibility for running the company's real estate business and large construction projects from a financial perspective.
- Monthly / year end management accounts
- Overall responsibility for payments
- Oversee the company audit
- Monitoring cash flow projections
- Cost report analysis
- Development appraisals and cashflows
- Property acquisitions and disposals
- Liaising with professional teams both internally and externally
- Client and investor reporting
- Oversee accounts for property portfolio, Annual budgeting, rental income analysis etc.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Experience working withing property / real estate
- Previous experience managing finances for the internal running of a business
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to be considered for this position please upload an up to date CV and click on apply.