Head of Enterprise Architecture - Investment Banking
Head of Enterprise Architecture - Retail Banking - Investment Banking - Architecture
Looking for an experienced Head of Architecture to come and join an award-winning global bank based in London.
In this position, you will be responsible for the entire enterprise architecture for the firm.
You will be responsible for:
- Influencing, evangelising, and providing consistency of approach to the whole organisation.
- Looking at upgrading, innovating, and stabilising all internal controls, automation, tools & architectural discipline
- Run tech design for the whole banking group
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader to help lead the organisation to success. In order to be successful in this position, you MUST have the following skills/experience:
- Extensive senior level as an Enterprise Architect within Financial Services
- Significant leading global teams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills, including delegating, mentoring, and coaching
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills
If you have the required skills and experience, please apply for your CV to be considered. Or if not, please pass onto someone who you feel could be a good fit.
***PLEASE DO NOT CALL IN, ALL CV'S WILL BE REVIEWED AND SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES CONTACTED***
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.