Global Head of Tax
Our client, a global talent services business based in London, is seeking to engage with a Global Head of Tax to lead and provide oversight for all relevant taxes across the Group with a focus on UK taxes.
Reporting directly to Group CFO, responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Management and strategic direction of the Group's global tax planning, reporting, audits and compliance
- Establish and foster the partnership between the Tax function and the business
- Oversee compliance with taxes internationally liaising with in-country teams and tax advisors
- Lead, manage and develop a small multi-site team
- Qualified accountant or tax advisor (e.g. ACA, CTA or equivalent), ideally Big4 trained
- A comprehensive understanding of employment tax
- Global Tax experience across multiple countries, specifically across UK and US
- In-house tax experience within staffing/recruitment industry highly beneficial
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Eton Bridge Partners.