Head of Global Product Development
3 days left
TOWER is a fast-growing, engineering & technology-led business, delivering cutting edge temperature-controlled packaging and service solutions to the global pharmaceutical and life sciences industry.
Tower was among the first to market with phase-change materials to protect temperature-sensitive materials.
Understanding their clients’ technology keeps moving forward, as do Tower with the innovation and solutions they bring to market. The business has seen its sales pipeline boosted by the pandemic and is well-positioned for continued accelerated global growth.
The Head of Global Product Development will, working closely with the CEO, assume a global strategic leadership role in the overall management of this fast-growing scale-up business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Broad strategic leadership experience of a collaborative multi-discipline technical, R&D product design function
- Track-record in the cold-chain packaging industry or 3PL/Freight forwarding or Pharma Supply Chain
- Strong Technical / Engineering background
- Work with the CEO on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to current and new product development, technology, and R&D activities whilst seeking to align interest between shareholders and key stakeholders
- Develop, manage and execute the business R&D strategy
- Ensure governance structures are established across the business through strong financial leadership
- Lead the product and cutting-edge technology development from concept to product launch and business integration
Unfortunately, individual calls cannot be fielded for this opportunity. If you would like to express your interest, then please do so through this advert. ALL applicants will be reviewed by the consultant looking after this position.
Apply for Head of Global Product Development
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly