Global Head of Procurement
2 days left
Our client is a multinational Hospitality / FMCG company (1bn turnover) based out of West London, who are currently looking to recruit a Global Head of Procurement on a permanent basis, reporting into their Chief Financial Officer.
The role will focus on both direct and indirect procurement. Therefore, it will be your responsibility to lead the procurement set-up by creating a mutually coerced category by category program, establishing maximum delivery in the most effective and nimble way possible. You will be in charge of a highly-skilled and professional procurement unit, including an energetic team of Category and Sourcing Managers (50+ people), in addition to the overseeing of the acutely complex spend portfolio. Furthermore, it will be your responsibility to implement sensible sourcing measures to reduce risk and ensure business sustainability.
As the Global Head of Procurement, your responsibilities will include:
- Providing the highest standard of leadership, development and training to the entire procurement function.
- Managing the financial expenditure of the business in the most productive and efficient way possible.
- Developing effective, professional relationships with the category and sourcing managers within the procurement set-up, ensuring they are cognizant of the businesses procurement policy.
- Leveraging global-scale negotiations, to ensure both direct and indirect spends are maintained to the best standard possible.
- Ensuring year-on-year savings in your spending area by 5% or more.
In summary, the most appropriate candidates for this role will be one’s who have already undertaken senior leadership Procurement positions (e.g. Head of Procurement, Director of Procurement), and feel comfortable dealing with C-Suite level colleagues, preferably within a blue-chip business environment.
Apply for Global Head of Procurement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly