Head of Analytics
Head of Analytics
£110,000-£120,000 + Benefits
Are you looking to lead and direct the commercial and growth analytics function of a leading payment solutions provider? As the Head of Analytics, you will be building and leading your team of analysts to turn complex data into actionable business recommendations in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment. Alongside this, you will be responsible for mapping this companies' growth goals driven by a strong data vision, supporting through to execution.
As the Head of Analytics, you will be working closely with both C-suite and leadership teams to drive business and achieve goals. This company's structure means that your team is closely aligned with key stakeholders across marketing, product and commercial functions in order for you to identify excellent opportunities for improvement.
As the Head of Analytics, you can expect to provide clear leadership, direction, coaching, mentoring and support to your team. Your leadership will help to grow projects such across multiple channels, both online and offline whilst establishing KPI's.
The team are currently using SQL, GCP and Python for working on a range of advanced analytical projects. You will be responsible for building the team out, covering areas across Engineering, BI and Analytics.
More specifically, as the Head of Analytics, you will be involved in the following:
- Leading the team, working on projects with growth and commercial objectives
- Working to develop a team that drives the company based on data-driven insights using your knowledge in forecasting, data science, ML and predictive modelling
- Hiring, leading and developing a team of highly talented individuals across data analytics and data science
- Workings hands-on, but with a focus on managing and developing the commercial data group
- Executing and developing data strategy
Your Skills and Experiece
The successful Head of Analytics will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience in Data Analytics
- Analytical team leadership experience, inclusive of recruitment, retention, performance management
- Excellent ability to clearly communicate complex ideas
- Excellent commercial knowledge with proven experience in increasing commercial uplift from data-driven insights
- Excellent business judgement and strategic thinking, with the technical toolkit to enable delivery and strong experience in collaborating and co-ordinating across multiple business departments
- Very strong SQL experience, inclusive of relational databases to understand and aid team members when required (knowledge around Python/R is also beneficial)
- Knowledge of ML, predictive modelling and forecasting and it's uses is essential
- Educated to degree level in mathematics, statistics or another quantitative field
The successful Head of Analytics will receive a salary between £110,000 and £120,000. In addition to this, you will receive discounted private medical health care, subsidised gym membership, private pension scheme, a travel loan, 25 days holiday and a cycle to work scheme.