Head of Infrastructure and Cyber Audit
Prestigious Investment Bank in London are looking for an experienced Infrastructure/Cyber IT Audit Director to strengthen their expanding team.
The role of the Director is to lead global technical audits, information security, infrastructure reviews to identify key business and operational risks and identify deficiencies in the control environment. You will also be supporting MD's with their respective portfolios, risk universe sections, risk assessments and audit plan.
- Strong Infrastructure/Cyber experience
- Experience of working in an IT Audit function within banking or similar Big-4 experience with relevant industry exposure
- Strong IT auditing background
- Infrastructure platforms - windows, linux, unix
- Strong stakeholder management
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.