Part Time Finance Director / Financial Controller / CFO
Our client is a luxury members club with clubs in Mayfair and in LA and they are now looking to recruit a part time Finance Director / Financial Controller / CFO to work 3 days per week (to suit you).
This is a highly varied role where you will lead on all things Finance, including financial reporting, budgeting, planning, forecasting and negotiating. Reporting to the Co-Founders you will be based in London and will lead small Finance teams in the UK and LA, you will be well-versed in all aspects of financial management ranging from simple accounting to investment, fundraising and presenting to the Board. This will be a highly important and complex role leading and overseeing the financial teams in the UK and LA and strategies on a global level. As a growing company, you will need to be hands on and be able to adapt to the needs of the business, as well as have a solid understanding of membership/subscription based models and operate with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Proven experience as CFO, Finance Director or relevant role
- Background experience in working in a start up/entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working in a Subscription/membership based or SaaS business
- Experience of VC fundraising
- Board presentation
- Can-do attitude - no challenge can be too big
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Must have extensive experience in leading and developing finance functions
Interviews are ongoing so apply now.