An incredible opportunity for a Finance Director to join a forward-thinking project on an FTC based in Leamington Spa has arisen. This position is paying between £80k-£90k and is for an 18 month contract. Looking for an immediate start so please only apply if you are able to commence employment straight away.
This crucial role has overall responsibility for the financing of an exciting project. The role will ensure a healthy growing business ensuring that financial targets and commitments are met.
- Full responsibility for the finance and accounting functions for the UK business
- Engaging with functional delivery teams
- Managing cost across site
- Oversight of budgeting, forecasting and commercial analysis
- Ensure financial statements and management reports are produced in an accurate and timely manner
- Management of external invoicing
- Implementing and managing finance programmes
- Fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Experience of managing a small finance team within UK
- Working in a significant sized life science business Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy