Head of Customer Experience
The UK’s leading experts in bringing people and businesses together, Sodexo Benefits & Rewards UK creates experiences that build connections which make real and positive differences. While staying true to their agency ethos in the UK, they are very proud to be part of the worldwide Sodexo Group. They play a vital part in an organisation that improves the quality of life of millions of people around the world.
Sodexo Benefits & Rewards UK is going through a period of transformation and a focus on Customer Experience is key to its future success. Customer Experience matters both at the primary customer level, and to the customer’s employees and consumers.
The Head of Customer Experience is a new position. The introduction and embedding of innovative and engaging behaviours, for all customer interactions, will result in a renewed and refreshed culture that must always put the customer at the centre of every decision and action.
An accomplished, experienced Customer Experience professional is required who will be responsible for designing and implementing a Customer Experience strategy, ensuring effective processes, and continuously identifying opportunities to improve customer engagement and satisfaction across the company. They will act as the voice of the customer and must deliver a best-in-class Customer Experience across all aspects of customer and beneficiary engagement.
This role reports to the Director of Operations & Customer Experience but is also a critical role for the wider Sodexo in group-wide collaborations on the adoption of CX best practice in everything Sodexo does.
- Set the priorities and standards for Customer Experience.
- Win support and cooperation for improvements – then make them happen.
- Transform the Customer Experience.
- Create and manage Customer Experience as a company function.
- Maintain an awareness of new and emerging trends, practices and technologies relevant to the sector, the company and its customers and adapt practices accordingly to ensure the best possible Customer Experience.
- Develop KPIs and a Customer Experience dashboard.
- Interact regularly, appropriately and directly with customers to understand their perspective.
- Identify opportunities for Customer Experience improvement from actively sought customer and colleague feedback.
- Partner with colleagues to engage both potential and existing customers to ensure that every touch point; whether written, phone, email, website, social media or face to face delivers a superlative Customer Experience.
- Ensure that both progress and problems in Customer Experience are properly communicated to leadership colleagues.
- An established Customer Experience professional with demonstrable success in defining and successfully delivering improved Customer Experience.
- Significant experience in Customer Experience leadership.
- Significant experience in leading and managing strategy.
- Degree level educated.
- Change champion, capable of initiating and leading others through change.
- Challenges the status quo constructively and resets expectations.
- Personable style; able to motivate, influence, inspire and build close working relationships with people.
- Can respond positively to adversity.
- Sound judgement; rational and logical, but with the emotional intelligence to appreciate and take account of various perspectives.
- Strategic mindset with an ability to think strategically and then deliver demonstrable results.
- Data Driven and can accurately analyse the data behind metrics and insights.
- Great communication, compelling and comfortable in front of any audience.
Friisberg & Partners International are the retained advisers to Sodexo on this appointment.
Please send your curriculum vitae by email to email@example.com quoting reference 6074.
Apply for Head of Customer Experience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly