Group IT Director
Group IT Director sought by multi award-winning and long-standing IT Service Provider located in Central London. The business has significant pedigree and is extremely well-run and well-regarded. Having attracted significant funding as a result of significant past successes, an aggressive acquisition path is being followed and the business has scaled significantly during the past year, with several further acquisitions currently undergoing due diligence.
A new role created by the business, the Group IT Director will report to the COO and will take overall responsibility for the IT function, to include formulation of new IT Strategy (encompassing an Application Roadmap), improvements in relation to the current Infrastructure State and enhancement of Security Controls across the business.
Due to the current, rapid acquisition path the business is taking, all the role requirements can almost be viewed as greenfield; this really is a role that you will be able to make your own.
While the role initially carries responsibility for the management of a team of 4 individuals, this team is expected to grow significantly; the opportunity is presented to build your own team in a well-funded, dynamic and exceptionally high growth business.
What you'll need:
- Significant experience gained within the technology sector, to include taking overall responsibility for an IT function.
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing complex, multi-site change programmes.
- Experience of change management, preferably in acquisition / integration scenarios.
- Experience in digital / cloud transformations.
- Excellent knowledge of security protocols and threats.
- Strong project management experience.
- Strong people management skills.
This is viewed as a critical, and highly urgent hire by the business; please apply now if you meet the criteria above and would be interested in further details.