6 months +
I am working with a private equity-backed multi-site leisure business that needs an interim CFO. Reporting in the Group CEO, you will business partner with them and assisting in delivering a turnaround / restructuring of the business.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage and restructure the finance function
- Lead day to day financial management of the group, ensuring the robust management of cash and impacts of C19 / site closures
- Develop and implement KPIs that provide early signals on performance and highlight potential commercial opportunities
- Working with the commercial team, optimising pricing strategies across the sites to ensure maximum profits are generated
You will need to have the following experience:
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA qualified
- Experienced in cash mgmt / working capital improvements
- Experienced within multi-site leisure / hospitality experience
Worked within private equity backed business or highly leveraged environment.