Head of Global Sales
Centurion Head of Global Sales
We are seeking an energetic and results-orientated leader with excellent customer relationship building skills and significant commercial experience in an industrial branded business preferably with B2B multi-step distribution. Experience of technical selling with a good grasp of the technical concepts that underpin the performance characteristics of Centurion products, candidates must have a ‘techie’ passion for the products.
An effective communicator with the ability to manage and motivate a remote based team of different cultures as well as work closely and harmoniously with marketing and other departments. With a good understanding of pricing discount and rebate architectures, the successful candidate will have a proven track record of leading and delivering growth in a <£50m turnover business.
Educated to degree level, suitable candidates will need to be able to demonstrate strong commercial flair combined with influencing skills and the willingness to challenge and be challenged. A creative thinker with excellent strategic and tactical capability to ensure the business is able to truly develop its full potential.
The Head of Global Sales will report to the CEO, work closely with the Executive Team to:
- Achieve sales and margin targets.
- Manage the sales forecasting processes globally.
- Performance manage (including necessary training) the full global sales team through a structure of managers to deliver regional plans and targets.
- Manage and maintain strong and long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations.
- Drive key projects and a new key customer process to help improve our service offering.
- Work together with the Executive Team, to develop and lead a prioritised expansion.
- Drive key projects and a new key account process to help improve efficiency and customer management.
- With the Marketing & Innovation team, lead the commercialisation and introduction of new product development.
- Be part of the Executive Leadership Team to deliver the overall financial and strategic plans and goals of the company.
- Lead and implement a customer segmentation approach to drive sales force effectiveness and resource allocation.
- Report on forces that shift tactical budget and strategic direction of customers.
More searches like this
- Business Services Strategy Senior Management jobs in United Kingdom
- Construction Strategy Senior Management jobs in United Kingdom
- FMCG / Retail Strategy Senior Management jobs in United Kingdom
- Environmental Strategy Senior Management jobs in United Kingdom
- Manufacturing Strategy Senior Management jobs in United Kingdom