Chief Executive Officer
Pure Executive are leading the exclusive search for a new Chief Executive Officer of a leading manufacturing Group based in North Essex.
Closely linked with the residential construction market, this well-established, respected business quoted on AIM supplies a range of natural and mechanical ventilation products throughout the UK and Europe. With a reputation for quality and excellent customer service, the Group has a robust business model with good people, a strong balance sheet and the appetite to seek new growth opportunities within their target markets. As the company looks to evolve and as part of the Board's succession planning, we are looking for an experienced, commercially focused individual with the leadership skills, energy and vision to drive profitable growth and lead transformational change. Reporting to the Chairman and leading the Executive and Senior Management team, this key role will lead strategic planning and business delivery to double sales over the next three to five years. Aligned to the vison and values of the Group, the successful individual will have the gravitas and credibility to engage, innovate and inspire a culture focused on people and performance.
- Implement the short and long term strategic growth strategy
- Lead and develop the UK and European business with a particular focus on commercial, including sales and pricing
- Collaborative stakeholder management and effective external advisor relations
- Maintain awareness of the competitive market landscape, growth opportunities, industry developments
- Provide a challenging but rewarding and supportive environment for employees, offering long term career development
- Provide a strong corporate governance framework and promote best practice in all business activities
- Assess, monitor and minimise risks to the company
- To contribute at Board Level to the strategic development of the Company and of the Group
- To be involved with the oversight of the joint venture in South Korea, including regular visits to South Korea and attendance at the annual audit meeting in South Korea
- To attend management and committee meetings for all business divisions as and when required
- Develop, coach and inspire the senior leadership team to
- A background of driving profitable growth, performance and increased productivity within manufacturing/mechanical engineering
- An experienced senior leader that has change transformation skills
- A commercial mind set with strong financial management and the ability to deliver against budget
- Personality traits to include a blend of professionalism, high emotional intelligence, authenticity and a passion for developing people
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- A strategic thinker and team builder who can motivate and energise
This is an exciting opportunity to lead a forward looking, profitable manufacturing Group with an excellent reputation within their field.
A competitive six figure base salary and comprehensive benefits package is on offer including car allowance and bonus.
Pure Executive are the exclusive retained recruitment partners for this appointment - only applications made via Pure Executive will be considered. If you meet the above criteria and are motivated by the opportunity, please apply for the role or contact Jodie Woodrow or Andy Dowsett for further information.