Northern Powerhouse Regional Manager
Interim Northern Powerhouse Regional Manager (North West)
£500 Inside IR35
We our supporting our Central Government client in the recruitment for an Interim Northern Powerhouse Regional Manager on an initial 12 month contract.
This multifaceted role requires an experienced candidate to lead on genuine real estate investment opportunities and pipeline whilst working to advise and support the team through the attraction of capital investment from international investors. This role will focus on the Western side of the Northern Powerhouse.
The successful candidate will:
- Support investor engagement and project promotion
- Maintain and establish regional and sectoral relationships
- Maintain current and develop future project pipeline
- Collaborate and share experience, expertise, and networks - Provide real estate as well as regional subject matter expertise to investor relations colleagues; establish an ongoing method of sharing regional insights, regeneration/real estate sector expertise, and Northern Powerhouse investment opportunities
- Fulfil information management and reporting requirements
You will have:
- Several years of experience in the real estate sector, specifically project development and finance structuring to deliver investment solutions.
- A strong understanding of the development process and what makes a project investable (e.g. planning, ownership, funding, viability, demand, returns).
- A broad understanding or experience of common legal instruments, such as: option agreements; non-disclosure agreements; conveyance contracts; funding proposals and/or term sheets; joint venture, partnering and development agreements etc.
- An existing private and public stakeholder network that could be leveraged to be effective in this role.
- A track record of project management and delivery.
- Experience of working with the public and the private sectors, or commercial agencies with a real estate and investment focus.
- Experience of project focused public sector loan and/or grant proposals/documents, such as LEPs and Homes England for example.
- RICS qualified or similar demonstration of experience.