Chief Integrations Officer
Salary Guide: £150,000 - £185,000 + bonus, depending on experience
Our client is an acquisitive global Holding Company, which owns controlling stakes in and manages two separate strategies, both of which revolve around temperature-controlled supply chain.
This position is primarily responsible for integrating new businesses which are acquired by the holding company. The successful individual will drive acquisition integration planning and execution efforts. Reporting directly to the 2 Founders, this role will work closely with various departments and will communicate day-to-day operations of each department to efficiently integrate systems, processes, finance, information technology and personnel. In addition, they will motivate and inspire large and diverse teams, manage multiple projects on a real-time basis, and identify and resolve operational and integration challenges.
- Efficiently lead an implementation plan for each acquired business. Conduct planning and implementation of complex integrations across various cold supply chain businesses to achieve maximum potential.
- Utilise critical analysis and financial / operational skills to identify and manage opportunities within other departments (information technology, finance, operations, etc.) that specifically relate to transition and integration and effectively work with all departments in the organisation.
- Possess the ability to quickly understand the unique characteristics of temperature controlled supply chain, complexities of transactions and operational issues involved in acquisitions.
- As required based on the pace of new acquisitions, simultaneously handle multiple integrations, each at various stages of implementation. Work across a wide range of assignments; handling multiple projects and prioritising tasks appropriately.
- Track and monitor key integration functions including timeline milestones, cost and revenue.
- Quantify and report on the success of initiatives. Analyse data and forms conclusions; translate conclusions into action items which drive initiative.
- Track success of initiatives against targets; recommend integration plan or project plan changes as needed.
- Significant post-merger integration experience, operational improvements and change management, including development and implementation of integration plans.
- Supply chain or logistics background preferred.
- A track record of successful project delivery or program management for large, cross functional, projects.
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Team player with exceptional EQ – integration is financial, operational and cultural – the commercial success of any integration begins with creating a cohesive team.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill.