FD - Healthcare
Our client is a PE backed healthcare business with huge growth potential is seeking a highly skilled Finance Director to help drive the continued success and growth of the business in partnership with the CEO. This business is ambitious and needs an equally ambitious, commercial and dedicated Finance Director to ensure maximum returns up to and through a planned exit.
As Finance Director your contributions and insights will be highly valued and relied upon as the financial number one within the company. You will be expected to report and present at board level, therefore experience as a finance representative on the board in a highly leveraged environment is preferred. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate success in organic growth, M&A and integrations in a PE backed business. The next Finance Director will have to ensure flawless reporting, you will therefore be responsible for revising all systems, processes and controls as priority for accurate decision making.
You will have full responsibility for managing the finance function, along with working in a partnership with the CEO to develop, deliver and evaluate the overall strategy for the business. By maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders, you will be a valued contributor to executive-level strategy through the preparation of detailed and insightful performance analysis, forecasting, and reporting.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA)
- Be prepared to take a visible leadership position within the business manage the expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Experience being a Financial Director in a PE backed business is ideal and time spent in the healthcare sector is preferable but not essential.
- Be proactive and entrepreneurial with exceptional interpersonal skills, and be a skilled communicator
- Prepare the business for a successful exit
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.