CFO - PE Backed FinTech
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with a Private Equity backed FinTech business, for a hands on entrepreneurial CFO to take control of the finance function. The CFO will partner with the CEO and commercially astute senior management team to play an instrumental role in achieving the PE houses ambitious targets, leading the business though a planned period of strategic growth towards exit and in turn personally profit from a highly lucrative equity stake.
- Finance and management reporting function, supporting the Board through preparation of budgets and financial reports and providing advice and guidance on financial strategy
- Mergers, acquisitions and their following integration
- Ensuring robust systems, controls and processes are in place to support a high growth business
- Lead and deliver the operations strategy
- Partnering the CEO ensuring effective delivery of company strategy
- Positioning the business for exit
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (preferably CA) having experience in the FinTech sector. Previous Private Equity experience is essential. Additionally you will have a proven track record of successfully growing a business internationally, helping to add value and growing a business in preparation for sale. The role would be suited to a candidate with an ambitious and can do mind-set so to fit into the culture of the senior management team.