Location: Yorkshire/North East
Base Salary: £90k
Benefits: Car/Allowance, Generous Pension and Bonus (Equity), Family Healthcare
Our client is a company with a reputation for being “Best in Class” in the Civil Design and Build Construction sector. Due to a combination of the implementation of a bold growth strategy and a planned move to a European role.
- You will work closely with the UK Managing Director and the Board working on strategic development of the business focussing on organic growth of the business and evaluating acquisition opportunities.
- You will have operational control of the finance function with a brief to deliver strong profits by close cost control and investment.
- You will be a graduate and ACMA or ACA qualified with significant senior leadership experience.
- You will be a “Hands On” commercial operator with and eye for detail and the ability to drive through change.
- You will have experience of working as a Financial Director within the UK.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting FDI/687/25 to Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been