Location: West Coast, USA
Sector: Ground Engineering/Geotechnical
Base Salary: $70k
Benefits: Car/Allowance, Generous Health Benefits, Competitive Bonus scheme
Our client is a growing Ground Engineering/Geotechnical company. Due to the implementation of a bold growth strategy combined with succession planning they would now like to appoint an Operations Manager for the West Coast Operations.
- You will report to the Operations Director with a side report to the Managing Director.
- You will manage a team of Projects managers within a Geographical location.
- You will liaise heavily with the clients to ensure that the delivery of projects is completed as specified on time and to budget.
- You will ideally be a Degree/College educated Operations Leader with experience of working in the American Ground Engineering sector.
- An ability to manage and motivate exiting teams and develop them to be “Best in Class”.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting OPS/687/11 to Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been