Chief Financial Officer
CFO | Manchester | £100,000 - £120,000, car, bonus and commensurate benefits | Retail, Apparel, e-commerce
Zachary Daniels Finance are proud to be exclusively partnering with one of the world's most iconic brands. This role leads finance for this PE backed exclusive strategic partner division across the globe. We are looking to appoint an experienced CFO to lead a rapid international growth phase. The brand is a world leader in culture, vision and purpose, with diversity & inclusion being woven into the very fabric of the business, a partner we are proud to be aligned with.
About the role
This CFO appointment will come at a more exiting time for the business. Double digit rapid growth is planned and predicted for the next five years, the CFO will play an instrumental role in realising this potential, working alongside the CEO, COO and PE partners. As a key member of the senior leadership team, the CFO will work directly with the exclusive brand partner, it is essential that the role holder demonstrates the highest levels of commercial acumen, leading to the delivery of the highest standards of commercial finance support.
- Lead, drive and manage the Finance and IT functions
- Key adviser to CEO and COO
- Provision of an effective, efficient and commercial finance service to the business and the Board
- Review of all current financial and commercial reporting and design and integration of improved reporting and analysis where appropriate
- Full responsibility for the production and presentation of the monthly Board report, with support from the finance team
- Responsible for the production and presentation of monthly management accounts
- Responsible for the provision of all reporting required by the PE partners
- Provision of regular and bespoke commercial data and analyses for the management team
- Supervision and development of the finance team including effective recruitment as the business grows
- Treasury management as well as the risk and opportunity management associated with this
- Extensive Cash Flow Management
- Ensuring all necessary regulatory compliance and reporting, including recognition of regulatory requirements in new territories
- Commercial (i.e. financial) management of key debtors & creditors
- Management of the company banking relationships both 'business as usual' and where investment may be required
- Management of the relationship with the company's auditors
- Support in mergers and acquisition activity
- Qualified Accountant
- Significant experience and achievement at FD or CFO level, preferably within a recognised global brand
- Experience with PE backed businesses
- Experience in a multi-national, multi-currency environment
- Desire for European language skills with, preference for French or German speakers (native or business fluency)
- Ability to travel internationally as and when required (c. 6 weeks per annum, mainly Europe)
- Achievement in a fast-growth environment
- Strong on regulatory compliance in the UK and overseas (particularly Australia and the Netherlands)
- Experience in a fast moving direct to consumer business driven by extensive, quick and agile supply chain & operations
- Capable of managing the business and team transition from small business to an established, profitable, and international operation
- £100,000 - £120,000, car, bonus and commensurate benefits
Zachary Daniels and our client are both equal opportunity employers. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All third party and direct applications will be forwarded to Zachary Daniels Finance as the exclusive recruitment partner.
Due to recent significant increases in application numbers, it might take us longer than we would like to respond to relevant profiles, we know this can be frustrating, thank you for your patience.