Head of UK Service Delivery - Fund & Corporate Services
2 days left
- In charge of all aspects of operational management for the fund and corporate services within the business line with the fund and corporate clients across alternative managers.
- manage the Service Delivery Directors, with overall responsibility for a team of a large department.
- Responsible for the profitability and financial performance of the business line.
- Serve as the service delivery lead on a selection of UK multi-service clients and ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure the delivery of contracted services to clients to ensure that SLAs (service level agreements) and KPIs.
- Serve as a primary contact person for escalations and ensure client satisfaction.
- Promote the organisation's capabilities to clients, identity sales opportunities to be forwarded to the relationship managers, and achieve contract extensions or additional business within the account(s).
- Ensure all work performed is invoiced on time and in line with client contracts.
- With the relevant sector head and Service Delivery Directors, prepare the annual budget for the Service Vertical.
- With the UK finance director deliver and report on client and service profitability for each service.
- Preparing management and board reports.
- Ensuring all regulatory submissions are compliant with the relevant standard & filed within the required deadline.
- Ensures the compliant use and ongoing monitoring of supplier relationships required to deliver the Service.
- Lead process improvement in your area.
Key Skill and Attributes
- Strong relevant experience at the Director level.
- Strong management skills with a drive to creating and instilling a high-performance culture.
- Customer service oriented with a passion for consistently exceeding client expectations.
- A keen eye for detail and ability to see, implement, and own changes to the process to improve service delivery to clients and improve profitability from the services provided.
- Degree qualified in either Business Management, Accountancy or equivalent
- Experience in a relevant industry preferred but not essential.
- Proven track record in delivering operational improvement resulting in improved client retention and increased profit margin