Newham Council - Head of SEND / CWD
Our client is looking for an experienced leader who has previous experience heading up local authority services for disabled children and young people. This role requires a decisive and assertive senior professional and reports directly to the Director of Inclusion. Experience working within a local authority of similar profile to Newham will be advantageous.
Their integrated 0-25 SEND service includes:
- SEND Social Work - Children 0-18
- SEND Social Work - Transition (18-25)
- Educational Psychology
- Complex Needs and Dyslexia
- Inclusion, Transport, and Schools
- SEND Strategic Commissioning
- Travel Assistance
- Data and Quality Assurance
If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.