We have an opportunity for a Project Director to lead a £100 million+ major project in Oxford.
We are looking for you to work with complete focus and determination to the benefit of customers and suppliers, organising resources to safely achieve maximum efficiency and output.
When it comes to professional and high-quality projects, we are unparalleled. Our track record reveals broader experience across a wider range of sectors, geographies, and projects than any other contractor in the market.
The candidate will be driven by high standards and has a proven record in delivering successful major projects in excess of £80m.
The candidate will have proven, effective leadership skills and be able to show understanding and capability of resolving complex issues, proactively managing risk and have excellent negotiating skills. They will be an accomplished presenter who has experience of creating, developing and leading skilled teams who win business and are delivery and client motivated. The candidate must be able to put the company objectives before the individual project needs.
They will have the skills to manage relationships without direct involvement of a Regional Managing Director or Regional Director.
What do you need to bring?
- Main Contractor experience at a similar level within the construction major projects market.
- The ability to build robust relationships with clients, consultants and suppliers - relationships that will raise our profile and open up new business opportunities
- A strong commercial awareness - you'll know how to deliver profit without sacrificing quality or compromising on our four company values
- Excellent communication and people management skills - you won't be afraid to address difficult issues, you can motivate a team and you're able to influence outcomes
- A flair for multitasking, for looking at the bigger picture and for providing excellent attention to detail
- A proactive, diligent and forward-thinking approach - you're dynamic and will be unwavering to achieving both personal and divisional success
- First-class leadership skills - you can delegate, prioritise workloads, run productive meetings and be a role model for others
Apply today for this outstanding opportunity.