Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
1 day left
- Exciting opportunity for a Director of Financial Planning & Analysis
- One of the largest landlords is the UK with huge growth potential
About Our Client
One of the country's most progressive landlords is entering an exciting period in its evolution. Platform Housing Group has the strong financial metrics required to deliver significant growth and provide market leading service to its customers.
The Group manages over 45,000 homes across the Midlands, with a portfolio that includes social and affordable rent and shared ownership houses.
The group has G1 governance and V1 financial viability ratings from the Regulator of Social Housing and is currently the largest housing association builder of affordable homes in England, completing 1,448 new homes in 2019/20.
Platform has raised new finance this year via a bond, achieving the lowest interest rate in the sector and have also arranged an EMTN programme.
This is an opportunity to join an ambitious organisation who have a relatively new Executive and Finance Team following a merger. Their strategic plan gives life to their mission of building a better future for their customers by investing in affordable homes, services and communities.
West Midlands (office based 2 days per week, remote working encouraged)
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Finance, you will take responsibility for the long-term business plan, financial analysis and reporting to be used by the business for Group strategy and managing risk.
Your key duties will include:
- Providing a strategic lead to the Group through the maintenance and development of the long-term financial business plan ensuring adequate forward planning tool are available to the business and the Board to manage risk and long-term capacity
- Analyse and review the financial impact of new initiatives and strategic decisions on overall organisational financial capacity, including strategies such as asset management strategy and new development initiatives
- Overseeing the Value for Money action plan for the Business Planning and Investment Analysis function, ensuring that all value for money principals are applied wherever possible
- Leading a team that is both performance and delivery focused
The Successful Applicant
You must be a fully qualified accountant strong communication and leadership skills. It is essential that the new incumbent has extensive financial planning knowledge and stakeholder management experience. Some experience working in an organisation with a large asset base and/or having exposure to large capital builds would be useful.
This is a genuine opportunity for an individual to broaden their experience, in an organisation that has a clear vision and route to achieve its goals. With the financial capability and the ambition to experience significant growth in the coming years.
What's on Offer
Circa £92,500 plus benefits
This role closes on 13th November 2020
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFE1020201240064Z
Apply for Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly