Agile Programme Manager - 12 Month FTC - Up To GBP90,000
Our client, a leading IT Consultancy is currently seeking a skilled and experienced Agile Programme Manager to help manage the inherent risk and variability of large-scale solution development and requires the support of additional SAFe roles, artifacts, and events.
The successful candidate will be the servant leader of the solution train, facilitating Scaled Agile impediments and coordinating the efforts of ARTs and suppliers. The oversight allows the train to run smoothly by identifying and resolving bottlenecks across the entire solution. The STE facilitates large solution-level events and monitors the solution Kanban and solution health via its Metrics.
- Coordinate the development of solutions within a PI, provide for cadence and synchronization of ARTs and suppliers, including PI Planning meetings and the solution demo
- Gain alignment and create a single plan across all trains, as well as manage dependencies between the trains, Pre- and Post-PI Planning meetings
- Summarised solution PI Objectives for communication with stakeholders.
- Hold solution demos at the end of each PI (sometimes at the start of the next PI) with an aim to present an integrated solution across all ARTs and suppliers to customers and stakeholders from the portfolio and other value streams.
- Work with Solution and Product Management, Product Owners, and other stakeholders to help ensure strategy and execution alignment.
- Report status to Lean Portfolio Management (LPM) and PMO support related activities.
- Establish and communicate the Programme calendars for Solution Backlogs, Solution Kanbans, Solution and Agile ReleaseTrains, Solution Demos, and Program Increments (PIs).
- Facilitate EPIC to Feature Shaping Workshop
- Updates to the Solution Intent
- Strong experience in agile project management including bi-model environments
- Expert knowledge in Agile practices at scale
- Experience managing multiple Sprint teams
- Excellent Presentation and Communications skills
- Working in an on/off-shore development model
- Knowledge of telecoms products and services a distinct advantage.
- Experience of managing complex stakeholder and business relationships
- Self-organising, disciplined and analytical
If you believe you have the right skill-set and attributes for this role, then please apply today! To be considered, please ensure you complete your application on the Computappoint website.
Services offered by Computappoint Limited are those of an Employment Business and/or Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy