SAP Partner/Vendor Manager - IT Management Consulting
Partner Manager is required by our client - The global market leader in re-platforming and automating SAP onto the AWS Cloud. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of best of breed ERP Management consulting professionals as they ramp up sizeable project pipeline for 2021 globally
We we need a strong IT Consulting background person with experience managing and maximising vendor. partner relationships.
You should come from a recognised SI background/IBM/Accenture for example in order to be considered for this role
The role will involve the following responsibilities
On a Global basis:
- Manager Executive Relationships - First and second-tier partner Executive Teams are key sponsors: we help them achieve their business objectives. The Partner Manager is to ensure Executive Mapping and Executive Stakeholder Management is in place.
- Partner Marketing & Lead Generation - Our partner has 7,500 dedicated Account Managers. The number of SAP and second-tier Account Managers is as yet unknown and combined may represent a similar number. It is the objective of the Partner Manager to ensure that each of these individuals when identifying an SAP-on-AWS opportunity think of and actively engage with us.
- It is the responsibility of the Partner Manager to ensure Marketing Engagements into these communities through shooting regular rockets into these communities: high impact and highly visible marketing messages that are distributed to a wide audience.
- The Partner Manager is to ensure a constant and increasing stream of pre-qualified, leveraged leads from our Partners, and as such this role carries a qualified lead generation' target;
- Partner Funding -
- Partner Event Participation - The Partner Manager is to manage our participation, ensuring maximum exposure is gained from each event. Lead targets are set by event and Qualified Leads are tracked against events.
- Partner Compliance - Our partners have their internal structured Partner opportunity and reference processes that we need to company with through providing regular and accurate information. The Partner Manager is to ensure up-to-date information about us is maintained in the Partner systems and a status for each opportunity and delivered engagement is tracked and managed to plan.
- Building a team
Previous experience MUST include the following
- Hands on experience of Service Marketing
- Knowledge of SAP
- Management Consulting background
- Knowledge of AWS
- Understanding of the SAP-on-AWS Opportunity
- Experience in working with AWS and/or SAP
- Able to define roles for a team and hire into those roles
- Ability to mobilise and energise internal and external stakeholders behind the brand
- Strong written, verbal and presentation communication skills are essential, as this is most likely to directly impact the results required
- Ability to Disagree and Commit: this is a brand-new industry and things are changing quickly, we need a team player who has backbone and can challenge but will commit to the team decision even if it's different to what they want.
- Customer Obsession: able to understand what success really means for us and the End Customer