Interim Reward Analyst
An exciting opportunity to be a part of an organisation that is going through a transformational journey. My client is looking for a Reward Analyst to support the Reward Manager on a 3-month contract with several key projects and day-to-day duties.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Knowledge of Insights/Benchmarking
- Experience of Willis Watson Towers
- Competent in Report Writing
- An Advanced user of Microsoft Office
- You must be highly analytical with an attention to detail
A little more information about the role:
- You will deliver regular data reports and data analysis that always enables the Reward & Benefits function to hold up to date information on the group.
- Managing pensions queries for GPP and closed DB scheme with outsourced providers.
- You will be setting up Reward document structures
- You will provide guidance, statistical analysis, Datamodelling and cost analysis to the business.
- Support the wider HR team with projects that involve external benchmarking/levelling of roles
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.