Retail Digital Business Analyst, online commerce - London/Remote
Retail Digital Business Analyst, Consultant, digital "value add" to retail customers
Digital Retail Business Consultant, subject matter expert. You will come from a strong retail digital background, experience in the digital retail sector from E-commerce, storefronts, customer finance, UX/CX, fraud, analytics, search & match, workshop discovery and value add to retail customers.
Remote working initially and flex working in longer term. Great opportunity to move into Value Add Digital advisory role, next level career step for someone with 4-6 years digital retail BA experience.
- A varied role, but mainly to be the wearer of many hats in the digital realm, supporting clients and internal teams on all aspects of digital functional definition, across the customer journey
- Pragmatic, technically and commercially aware point of contact between the Client, the Delivery team and Developers
- Responsible for the translation of requirements for development estimation for OPCO related projects
- Work with the Senior Consultant/Solution Architect to understand and appreciate the KPIs for each client's business and the factors that influence their success, identifying and assessing exactly where
there is scope for improvement
- Lead requirements gathering workshops to understand what is required and why
- Find creative solutions to resolve client problems or identify new opportunities, highlighting potential constraints along the way.
- Understand existing processes, systems and architecture within the Client's ecosystem and the opportunities that exist to enhance it further.
- Utilise a customer centric mindset to anticipate potential flaws with proposed solutions and changes.
- Ensure that the key benefits of any proposed change are identified and that these are prioritised over nice-to-haves
Practical experience in the following areas:
- UX (functionality and features)
- Functional Definition
- Roadmap development
Key skills to include (can be at a limited level):
- Time management
- Experience across different development methodologies, including Agile
- Experience with different analysis software, tools and techniques.
- Scope definition
- Strong analytical skills
- Refining backlog with customers in readiness for development
- Working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Setting clear deliverables
- Leading/Supporting workshops/sessions
- Data gathering
If you're interested in this opportunity, please email your latest CV, or call James for more information.
This advert was posted by Staffworx Limited - a UK based recruitment consultancy supporting the global E-commerce, software & consulting sectors. Services advertised
by Staffworx are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.
Staffworx operate a referral scheme of GBP500 or new iPad for each successfully referred candidate, if you know of someone suitable please forward for consideration.