Our client is a successful, well established and Founder led managed IT services provider. The business has an impressive blue chip client base and has an international footprint. The organisation operates 24/7 and is highly regarded in the sector, employing an impressive team of well qualified and committed professionals to deliver outstanding service to a unique and varied client base.
The Founder/CEO is looking to hire a CFO to partner him on the next phase of business growth ideally culminating in a monetisation event within the next 2-3 years. Currently the revenue is sub £20m and the culture is very ‘hands on’ so the ideal candidate will have both the ability and willingness to be strategic and add value at Board level whilst also being engrossed in the detail of the finance function and other operational areas of the organisation.
- Strategic Leadership alongside the CEO and CTO to help drive growth and future business planning.
- Overall daily management of the Finance function
- Manage external relationships such as banks, auditors, advisors
- Ensuring the business has robust systems, processes and controls across the whole organisation
- Commercial analysis of existing and potential clients to understand and control costs and maximise profit
- Risk and Compliance responsibilities
- Oversee Legal and HR functions
- Play a key role and lead in any M&A activity
This role would suit a collaborative and ambitious finance professional who enjoys working in a technically challenging and sophisticated environment joining a collegiate senior management team on a journey of growth and value realisation.