Unique opportunity to launch a new visitor attraction that will deliver economic, social, and environmental value across the local community. This will require an entrepreneurial leader with proven commercial and operational experience to shape and grow a start-up into a thriving enterprise.
- Working with the owners and their advisors, manage the latter stages of the build phase to ensure the construction is delivered on time and on budget.
- Appoint the core team to include administrative support, sales and marketing, operations, and catering (food and beverage). Lead the team in preparing for a soft launch ahead of the formal opening.
- Using the current business plan, work up an in-depth strategy to grow the operation from inception to year 5 and beyond. Propose compelling investment plans to maximise return on investment.
- Act as an ambassador for the business in its dealings with all key stakeholders and ensure the very highest level of customer service thereby building goodwill and positive brand equity over the long-term.
- Charismatic, inspirational, and entrepreneurially minded General Manager with a track record in delivering growth.
- Ideally with start-up / early-stage commercial experience across retail, hospitality, and/or leisure sectors.
- Astute and financially literate with strong sales & marketing focus. Must be empathetic and want to mentor and develop the team.
- Effective communicator with excellent relationship management skills across all stakeholders. Decisive and strategically adept with exacting service standards.
Please apply quoting reference E1911 enclosing a copy of your CV and giving full salary details.
For further information please contact Charlie van Exter.