CISO/Information Security Programme Director
My client a world-leading and global consultancy are looking to hire an Information Security Programme Director where you lead the Firm's overall Information Security Transformation Programme alongside the CISO and the Transformation Portfolio Lead.
- Lead domain/functional expertise to the overall programme
- Work with the CISO and Business Sponsors to ensure delivery hurdles can be overcome
- Developing strong, trusting and credible relationships with the broader business and the Technology function
- Management of the interdependencies between the workstreams
Day-to-day management of the programme, including:
As the Information Security Programme Director, you will require the following experience.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive CISO/programme director/management experience in delivering Information Security and Information Risk related programmes.
- Proven track record in leading successfully similar large Information Security/Information risk management programmes.
- Qualified as a Managing Successful Programmes Practitioner (or equivalent)
- An Information Security certification (CISM, CISSP or equivalent)
- Several years of practical experience in Information Risk Assessment/Information Risk management/Information risk audit.
Fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will be able to help shape and transform their security practice.