The role will be senior, therefore you will:
1) Have a positive profile with the regulator(s) and law enforcement
2) Advise the board on 2021 budgets (and sell the importance of financial crime spending to the executive)
3) Advise on technology developments
4) Help strategize on emerging threats and ensure the business has coverage across the short, medium and long term
5) Can represent/oversee a large team of change and BAU resource
6) An eye for business strategy and how FinCrime, specifically Fraud, plays into strategic thinking
Experience working at board level is essential. Prior experience working in retail banking, consumer lending or business banking is also highly desirable.