Head of Equities Tech/ Technical Lead, Java - Buy side/ AM
Head of Equities Tech/ Technical Lead, Java - Asset Management/ Buy side - TP343433 - Remote/ London based
An industry leading buy side organisation/ asset manager are looking for a particular strong technologist and capable leader to join their rapidly expanding London Equities Trading division. This team are at the forefront of the development for funds European platform development, developing the core components and tools used by the Traders and asset Managers across the business.
The system's foundation is in core java with a heavily implemented microservices architecture with deployment of AWS.
The majority of the work is greenfield with a constant view to modernise and incorporate the most exciting technology the industry has to offer.
- Technical leadership, including strong input to design, architecture and future direction
- Hands on development, daily coding
- Management and guidance of the wider development team, including hiring
The successful technical lead can look to receive between £110k and £130k base plus the potential of a very healthy bonus, total compensation and benefits package.
- Experience leading technical teams within a business facing environment (buy side experience preferable)
- Hands on development experience with Core Java, Cloud Tech (ideally AWS), microservices
- TDD (Strong emphasis on testing)
- Understanding of Equities Trading (experience facing off to Traders/Wealth Managers)
- System Architecture and Design experience
To view the full job spec please contact myself or apply now.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.