Core Network Technical Project Manager - Contract
My leading telecommunications client are looking for a Core Network Technical Project Manager to work on a number of projects, on a contract basis.
The following skills are required:
- Strong Telco PM experience
- Worked in Mobile Network projects covering circuit switching, packet switching and BSS development/deployment.
- Strong understanding of various Telecommunication Network Elements (eg HSS, DRA, STP, SMSC, OCS, PCRF, PDN GW, IMS, SBC) and interdependency between elements.
- Exposure to mobile GSM technology from 2G to 5G.
- Understanding of SDLC as well as experience in different project delivery methodologies including agile.
- A formal PM qualification (Prince 2, PMBOK, PMI etc).
- Previously worked with external vendors and other mobile operators
- Stakeholder management, ability to manage stakeholders to C level.
The following skills are desirable:
- Previously worked in a similar role for an MVNO
Rate: Up to GBP650/day
Duration: 6 months +
Location: London (remote currently)
IR35 status: Outside
If you are interested in this Technical Project Manager position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.