Senior Project Manager - Medium size PM Consultancy Practice
The Senior Project Manager will take a lead role in delivering 2 significant projects for a media and a property developer client.
Our client is a medium size Project Management Consultancy and a part of a larger multi-disciplinary Property & Construction Consultancy Group.
- Delivering a large programme of works for a long-standing media client and providing first rate stakeholder management with foresight and leadership to deliver their projects
- Acting as CA between a commercial property developer and their own contracting arm in delivering a new-build commercial building project (c.£30M)
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate successful track record as Senior Project Manager
- The candidate will have a good practical background in delivering construction projects from start to finish and will have acted as EA/CA on significant projects
- The candidate will need to be confident and excellent communicators with a solid can-do attitude
- MRICS or MCIOB is a must
- The opportunity to join a growing organisation
- The opportunity to progress to Associate in the next 6-12 months
- The opportunity to take a lead role in delivering 2 exciting projects
- The opportunity for MRICS or MCIOB sponsorship