Senior Project Manager / Project Director - Mixed Residential Development
Job Reference: 2225
Senior Project Manager / Project Director - Mixed Residential Developments / £10m - £30m
£95,000 - £100,000 + Full Package
Start November 2020
After successfully winning a number of residential schemes recently, a medium sized main contractor has new opportunities for Project Managers in the North London area.
The projects will be a mixture of r/c frame new build and conversions of office to residential with between (Apply online only) units. The build cost will be between £10m and £35m, and all are due to start within the next 3 months.
Suitable candidates will have main contracting experience and be able to demonstrate a proven record of successfully leading projects of similar size from start through to completion.
The Key Attributes:
- Significant experience as a Project Manager with an established main contractor.
- Construction degree and / or working towards CIOB would be an advantage
- Ideally, extensive post graduate construction experience on site.
- Proven record of involvement in projects from the start to completion.
- Conversant with either Asta or Microsoft Project
- Can - Do' attitude
The main responsibility for the Senior Project Manager will be to:
- Manage and oversee contract from commencement to completion, attend tender and pre start interviews. Build and maintain excellent client relationships, whilst overseeing all phases of the construction process.
- Instigate and chair subcontractor progress meetings. Attendance of project meetings.
- Build excellent working relationships with all sectors of the project team; manage the structural engineer and architects (D&B contract).
- Programme long term, followed by regular short-term programming as the project evolves. Monitoring and reporting of actual progress against contract programme.
- Compile monthly site progress report.
- Overall responsibility for the sites health & safety, carry out weekly audits and attend fortnightly independent audit.
- Formulate and compile close out schedules to ensure completion and quality.
- Proficient on Asta or Microsoft Project.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an £80m contractor with sustainable growth, and on offer will be a very competitive salary and package.
the relevant experience and would like to apply for this position in London then please email an updated CV by clicking on apply.
To view all of our current positions in London then please visit our website; (url removed) or register for alerts on our App (available on the App Store and on Google play).
Please bear in mind that we often get a high volume of applications for each role. We'd love to call every single person, even if they're not the right fit, but we just can't. What we can guarantee is that we will strive to contact suitable candidates, who have the required experience and background for this role or any other current roles, as soon as possible. Finally, if you call us, we make a huge effort to take every call (if we're not already on the phone) and will always return calls and messages