Technical Project Manager
A fantastic new opportunity has been created for a Technical Project Manager to join an International Developer in a project lead role.
My client is an international developer with a strong track record of delivering high-quality residential-led schemes that focus on placemaking. They have displayed a stable position this year with no redundancies or use of the furlough scheme. Additionally, they have several projects secured demonstrating future pipeline. They have an excellent environment focused on collaboration, staff development, and a commitment to quality. Following the growth of the team earlier in the year, they are now recruiting a new Technical Project Manager role to lead on a new project. All office-based staff is currently working from home and longer-term you would be office (not site) based.
As the Technical Project Manager, you will assume a project lead role to manage a project through stages 1-3.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the development team to coordinate the brief
- Take a lead role in developing the scope of works and appointment of consultants at Stage 3
- Develop and improve external relationships with design consultants through effective communication
- Manage design through Stage 3 with consideration of both design quality and commercials
- Oversee the delivery of the project through stages 1-3 including cost planning, internal resourcing, and acting as the key interface with the development team throughout
As a strong applicant for this Technical Project Manager role you will:
- Have a relevant industry qualification (RIBA, ICE, CIOB)
- Show previous success in managing the design of a residential-led project through stage 1-3
- Be comfortable with RC frame construction and have a good knowledge of NHBC regulations
- Possess excellent communication skills with a proven ability to instruct and lead consultant teams
The offer to the successful candidate will be:
- Base salary: £65,000-£75,000 depending on experience
- Bonus: Up to 10%
- Benefits: pension, private medical, 25 days A/L, etc.
- Currently, all staff is working from home. Longer-term this role will be office based in London.