Location: South East / Kent / Surrey / W. Sussex
Sector: FMCG / Food / Sales / Retail / Brand
Salary: £180k, Full executive package including bonus and future equity
Our client is a leading privately-owned food company with revenues above £100m and an enviable UK customer base across UK Retail and Foodservice. They are succession planning and looking to appoint a commercial director who will take on further responsibility (MD) in the
- Reporting directly to the majority shareholder, you will assume complete responsibility for the commercial function including Sales, Marketing & NPD and after an agreed timeframe, take on the Managing Director role with additional Finance, Procurement and People responsibility.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional team with initially 5 direct reports / team of 30+ in a both a strategic and hands on role and work closely alongside customers to ensure group and joint business plans are achieved.
- Will focus on increasing profitable revenues by modernising commercial processes & relationships.
- Ideally degree and MBA educated with extensive experience in the UK food sector and the ability to prove you can improve business performance in a senior leadership role across multiple routes to market.
- Branded food sales experience essential, additional experience working alongside UK Grocers on Private label product preferred. You will have significant experience working in a collaborative / joint business manner with key UK customers.
- Role would suit a big brand Sales, Commercial or Regional General Manager from a blue chip / multinational organisation looking for a more autonomous UK centric position.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: CFD/896/89 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Commercial Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly