5 days left
Sector: Capital Equipment/Manufacturing
Base Salary: £80,000
Benefits: Full Executive Package
Our client an industry leading manufacturer of innovative capital equipment are looking for a Managing Director to manage, grow and develop the Agricultural business further.
- You will have full P&L responsibility of the business and lead the management and development of the company, contributing effectively to the day-to-day operations and growth strategy.
- To maintain and develop innovation within the company, including supply chain, operational procedures, leadership and development of the staff.
- To deliver on short- and long-term strategic vision of the company and implement ongoing change.
- Managing relationships with key external stakeholders.
- Strong leadership skills, with proven ability to drive performance and the necessary leadership to deliver company strategy and goals.
- A strong track record of success operating in a senior leadership capacity within Agricultural Manufacturing Equipment.
- A charismatic leader, you will be well versed in managing a team, technically minded and self-motivated.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting MD/518/10 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Limited by clicking on Apply.
Apply for Managing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly