Chief Financial Officer (CFO) (m/f)
Chief Financial Officer (CFO) (m/f) Location: London
If you want to take that next step to level up your career, JobLeads is the preferred partner for you as executive or specialist. Currently we have several senior level career opportunities in finance in the London region. If you can identify yourself with the tasks and qualifications of this exemplary position, we would like to get in touch and present you all suitable positions.
- Management of local finance and HR Management of accounting and administration teams .
- Oversight of purchasing and bookkeeping.
- Planning, managing and supervising the budgets of the organization's units.
- Oversight of the preparation of financial reports for all legal entities.
- Management of payroll, employee expense reports, vendor payments and journal entries.
- Planning and management of cash flow, supervision of bank accounts and credit cards
- Bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Several years of experience in medium-sized / large organizations.
- Prior managerial experience.
- Experience handing tax issues
- Knowledge of the operating environment
- Experience with labour laws and benefits
More options for your career: Currently we are looking for qualified candidates for several positions. We are glad to get in touch, if you are interested in this or a similar job opening. Apply