Global IT Director
Global IT Director
Vantage Consulting are partnered with a global leader in the Pharmaceutical sector on their search for a Global IT Director to join their R&D and Technologies division.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading the global direction and strategy of the IT R&D division. As IT Director you will hold responsibility for the deployment of new systems and upgrade of existing systems within a laboratory environment and will need to be able to demonstrate extensive experience of implementing laboratory based computer systems.
You'll be passionate about new technologies and will help steer the company in the adoption of new systems that will help keep them at the forefront of their field.
An indepth understanding of the software development lifecycle would also be beneficial, along with an appreciation for agile or waterfall practices.
You'll also need significant knowledge of system design as you'll manage the technical aspects of the process within the science solution business area.
In addition to the managing the implementation of new systems you will also support the integration of existing solutions.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a laboratory environment in a biotechnology or pharmaceutical organisation.
- Experience of working with IT solutions for laboratories.
- Experience of quality and compliance
- Degree educated in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Life Sciences or another science related discipline
- Experience in regulated environments (GxP)
- Experience in 21 CFR Part 11, GAMP
- Experience in SDLC (Agile or Waterfall)
This role will be based out of either their North West base or their Republic of Ireland base.
For more information on the position or to find out how you could be considered for the role, please contact Kate Sandy at Vantage Consulting.