Part Time HR Director
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Director to join a well-respected regional professional services business based in Sheffield. Our client has a great reputation in their market as an employer. This recruitment will help to ensure that they have an HR strategy that will lead the way in recruiting, retaining and motivating their people in the post Covid-19 period.
Sitting on the leadership team and reporting to the CEO, this is a role with autonomy to lead positively across the following areas:
- Drive business strategic objectives, to pro-actively support the development of the business and its people adapting to the new future of work predictions.
- Lead HR, its business partners, senior managers and stakeholders, shaping and influencing their thinking on people issues, and guiding them and the business through current and future plans.
- Focus on relationship management, strategy, and prioritisation.
- Oversee delivery of the comprehensive HR service to the business.
- Coach stakeholders to deploy appropriate tactics to deliver on business changes, ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Successfully drive key HR innovative processes including Learning and Development, Performance Management, Career Development, Flexible Working, Talent Planning and more, and use these activities as a platform for further influencing and enabling positive change within the organisation.
We are looking for an experienced HR Director with board level exposure, experience of working within a professional services environment would be an advantage but is not essential. Other required attributes include:
- CIPD or MCIPD.
- Proven track record of building credible relationships with most senior levels of the organisation (Director+) and influencing leadership engagement
- Extensive experience as a HR Director or Head of HR.
- Proven track record of building and implementing high-quality development strategies and solutions.
- Exceptional written oral communication and presentation skills.
- Organisation development expertise, including organisational diagnostics, organisation structure alignment to business requirements, and change management expertise.
- Engaging and inspirational
- Highly efficient and organised
This is a part-time opportunity of between 3-4 days with flexibility on hours and working pattern. The firm are keen to attract and motivate the best and are looking to offer a competitive base salary alongside other benefits. This is a very attractive opportunity for anyone who is keen to join a business who is open and ready for change.
Apply for Part Time HR Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly