Head of FP&A
4 days left
Hypergrowth PE backed international technology business requires a new Head of FP&A.
Duties to include:
- Leading and developing a team of 5.
- Production and presentation of profitability analysis and value adding insights across the business.
- Development of Board Pack and KPI suite.
- Responsible for all budgeting, planning, and forecasting duties.
- Acting as business partner to department heads, advising on performance and risks and opportunities as appropriate.
- Leading on operational efficiency projects.
- Lead on a range of projects and initiatives across the business, reviewing business cases, undertaking investment appraisals and feasibility studies as required.
- Development of planning and reporting tools.
- Qualified accountant.
- Expert in FP&A.
- Previous management experience is essential.
- Proven commercial mindset and business partnering skills.
- Previous Private Equity experience highly desirable.
- Experience gained from a high volume technology business would be of distinct advantage.
- The proven ability to manipulate and analyse large sets of data.
- Proven ability to present financial information to a wide ranging
Apply for Head of FP&A
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly