6 days left
My client is searching for a new Commercial Analyst to join their collaborative and friendly team. You will be using a range of your skills such as your advanced excel, SQL, and Power BI/SSRS skills.
My Client is a large hospitality and retail client that has grown out of their offering through expanding their restaurant business and large merger and acquisitions in the industry. While having a large, growing, and visible presence in the United Kingdom have also expanded their presence across the United States also.
As a Commercial Analyst, you will be working within a team that works across different areas of the business. You should be explained complex relationships and trends with data and be able to tell 'data stories' to key stakeholders to guide and influence commercial decisions. Utilising your great excel skills you should be ready to tackle more advanced visualisation tools to aid you in delivering insights that really impact this data-driven business. In order to effectively engage stakeholders, you should be confident in your ability to communicate your findings in which you take a curious approach to find a niche and difficult anomalies and trends.
- Previous utilisation of advanced excel skills (V-look ups, pivot tables, sumifs, Conditional formatting…). (please note that there will be a short excel test to complete before the interview stage)
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Ability to utilise the SQL server to extract information.
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- Previous work with sales data
This position is offering a generous compensation package of up to £55,000 and in addition, has flexible working arrangements and is offering remote working with occasional travel into London.