Head of Cloud Operations - Banking
Are you a passionate and confident Head of Cloud Services Operations, ready to make a significant contribution working for one of the UK's fastest growing Financial Services Organisations?
Then read on...
MHC are an award-winning IT and Business Consultancy, specialising in Change Management initiatives, which we deliver working in a collaborative way with our Clients.
We are currently working on a wide variety of assignments that include some major Digital Transformation initiatives, Regulatory and Compliance Programmes and Tools adoption projects where we are providing specialist technical and business services to a client base of primarily Tier 1 clients.
- Experience in cloud technologies such as AWS and Azure
- Experience in building and leading a team of techies on cloud technologies, governance and frameworks
- Able to use technologies such as Jira, Confluence, Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform, Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, VMware, etc.
- Previous in-depth experience as a hands-on IT Engineer
- Solid understanding of how to configure Cloud for high scalability and resilience, disaster recovery, tight security and reg compliance
- Proven experience in building relationships with team members and other colleagues
- You'll be coming in, to build a world class team and being the SME on all cloud related queries
- Identifying and mitigating all possible risks that could affect the cloud environment
- Leading the Cloud Operations team in maintaining all related operations within production support
- Overseeing all incidents that occur within the cloud environment and aid in resolving them
If this role sounds like something that could potentially be of interest to you then please do not hesitate to apply for immediate consideration. This role will turn around quickly and will hire ASAP.